Corel WordPerfect - Split A WordPerfect Table Cell Into Multiple Compartments (WordPerfect 9/10/11/12)
Usually when you create a table, each cell holds one item. But on ocassion, you might want more than one compartment within a table cell to hold separate but related information, such as a product name and price. When you split a cell, you can manipulate each sub-cell like a regular table cell. You can split cells horizontally (creating new sub-rows) or vertically (creating new sub-columns). To split a table cell:
- Place the insertion point in the cell
- Choose Table | Split | Cell from menu bar.
- (In version 9, click on the Table button on the Table Property Bar and choose Split | Cell from the dropdown menu.)
- In the Split Cell dialog box
- Select either the Columns or Rows option button
- Enter the number of sub-cells you want to create in the adjacent text box.
- Click OK.